BWC Civil Core Competencies
BWC Civil & Earthmoving offers the five civil services of:
- Site preparation and bulk earthworks
- Road construction
- Underground services
- Retaining wall construction
- Commercial car park construction
Our service area extends from the Perth metropolitan area of Western Australia down to the Peel and South West regions.
BWC Civil’s accolades and affiliations include:
- BMW Service Alliance 2012 (SA12) preferred contractor
- Member of the Civil Contractors Federation of WA (CCFWA)
- Member of Peel Chamber of Commerce & Industry
We operate with a full range of earthmoving equipment and services, enabling us to be versatile in working with clients on projects of various scopes and sizes.
Our current fleet capacity extends to:
Site preparation and bulk earthworks
- Front end loaders
- 5-10 tonne excavators
- Plate compactor
- Vertical rammers
Road construction and car parks
- Positrak with laser grader attachment
- Water trucks
- 4-10 tonne rollers
- Low loaders (for mobilisation of heavy equipment)
At BWC Civil & Earthmoving, we operate with the following insurances:
- Public liability insurance
- Vehicle and equipment insurance
Please contact our team for any further enquiries about our insurances and licences.
H2: Clients & Projects
BWC Civil & Earthmoving is proud to have partnered with many well known and respected entities, both public and private.
Some of our previous clients include:
- Alita Constructions
- APH Contractors
- BGC Contracting
- Burswood Park Board
- DJ McCormacks
- Ecofit Homes
- Main Roads WA
- National Lifestyle Villages
- Southwind Construction
The BWC Civil team has also been privileged to work on some top-class projects across the state. These include:
- Yangebup Lake – stripping basins project
- Pinjarra Harness Racing – New race day horse stalls project
- Main Roads WA – East Perth revegetation project
- Baldivis & Helena Valley – Private retirement developments
- Mandurah – Earthworks & commercial car park construction
- Vasse Retirement Dwellings – Stage 1 project
BWC Civil is equipped to deliver outstanding results on a variety of projects, from smaller works through to complex and ongoing collaborative projects.
BWC Civil welcomes enquiries from developers, civil engineers, commercial builders and other industry professionals. We are always happy to receive referrals from project partners, and aim to build long-standing relationships through the results we achieve for clients.
If you’re in need of a trusted civil or earthmoving contractor, our staff are ready to discuss your requirements. BWC Civil is also available to explore the feasibility of any future project in early-stage development.
Please get in touch with our office to arrange an appointment.