In 2017, BWC was involved in the intersection upgrade at Homestead Road in Gosnells. This development was designed to reduce traffic speeds along Homestead Road and increase overall safety.
During this project, BWC was involved in:
- Widening of the road intersection to proper council and MRWA standards and to accommodate new islands and speed cushions
- Removal and disposal of existing kerbs, verges, and brick-paved islands
- Removal, replacement, and upgrading of existing stormwater infrastructure
- Preparation and construction of new asphalt road including kerbing, concrete footpaths, faux paving to concrete islands, line marking and signage
- Reinstatement of residential driveways and verges
- Preparation and implementation of traffic management plans including liaison with local residents to ensure minimal disruption and access to homes