In 2018, BWC Civil aided in the construction of the new race day stalls at the Pinjarra Harness Racing Club. The Pinjarra Harness Club is a beloved community organisation, which hosts 48 meetings every year. This $2.8 million project included the construction of a 126-stall complex, harness stalls, an administration section, trainers lounge and a steward’s office.
During this project, BWC was involved in:
- Bulk earthworks for the entire site in preparation of the new buildings and complex
- Importation of approximately 4,000 tonnes of fill sand to the site
- Preparation and construction of 2,000 sqm asphalt for the horse stall area
- Limestone retaining wall construction for parade ring
- Preparation and construction of concrete footpaths